- Go to concertwindow.com and look in “featured shows” for the Blue Rock Live channel. Click through to the desired show.
- You will be prompted to set up a user name and password which will be your login info for all activities.
- When you are ready to purchase, click the ticket icon, enter your payment info, and you’re all set.
Should I test my connection early?
- Yes, we highly recommend establishing your login account in advance. We will begin the LIVE feed at least 30 minutes before the start of show so that you can make sure you are receiving a solid stream.
Are the concerts really streaming "live"?
- Yes. In the moment. As they are happening.
What does the "pause" button do?
- For live shows, the pause button may seem like a DVR feature, but it’s not. When you pause the video, it stops the live feed. When you press play again, it starts playing whatever is live at the moment.
What internet connection speed is required?
- Steady HD viewing requires a constant 2Mbps or greater.
- You can test your connection speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/
What browsers are preferred?
- Concert Window recommends Chrome and Firefox.
What if I get freezes or dropouts?
- Refresh the page - this remedy solves most issues.
- Turn off all other devices using data from your ISP (internet service provider).
- Quit all other applications on your computer.
- Use a wired ethernet connection, if available.
- Verify you meet the minimum bandwidth requirements (see connection speed info).
- Concert Window FAQs: https://concertwindow.desk.com/
- Concert Window tech support: email@example.com
Does it stream to mobile devices?
- Yes. It helps to have a strong Wi-Fi source, though we've had success with 3G cellular data service, too.
What will help maximize the experience?
- Good speakers or headphones
- High quality HD video monitor
- A quiet room and comfortable chair
Can I access the program from any machine anywhere?
- Yes, as long as you have a good connection and minimum hardware and software setup (see above).
Can I switch devices during the performance?
- Yes, use your login name and password. Be sure to log out before you switch.
Can others use my account info?
- Not at the same time. Only one log-in of your account info at any time.
Contact tech support:
Do you offer "Video-On-Demand" for viewing shows?
Most shows are streamed LIVE only. However, selected artists' full-length concerts from Blue Rock LIVE may be viewd "on demand" via our partner The Roots Channel: https://www.therootschannel.com/series/concerts-blue-rock-live
This is a rare opportunity to replay world-class artists in Blue Rock quality. Please let us know if this is somthing you'd like us to continue.
What if I just can't get connected successfully?
We want this to be a great success. If something goes wrong, simply notify Concert Window and request a refund of your ticket.