HOW IT WORKS
- Advance reservations required.
- Cash donations are taken at the door - all goes to the artist.
- Parking is available along the drive as marked and on the street. The walk in is enjoyable, though guests may be dropped off at the door.
- Concerts begin on time. Doors open 30 minutes prior to concert. There will typically be two sets with an intermission in between.
- Coffees, teas, and desserts will be available before the show and at intermission—proceeds from these to benefit Wimberley arts and community organizations.
- Please, no alcohol. Smoking area available outdoors.
- Older children who are able to listen quietly are welcome.
- Accommodations—our onsite lodging is limited to studio personnel. Please see our Contact page for a list of convenient lodging options nearby.
We look forward to seeing you!
Billy and Dodee Crockett
ONLINE RESERVATION REQUEST
We are now accepting reservation requests for the following upcoming events. Click "RSVP" by the artist's name and you'll find a simple form. After submitting your request, we will usually respond within 24 hours with an email confirmation or, if already full, we'll get you on the waiting list. We have limited space and events fill up quickly, so early reservations are key. Directions to Blue Rock Studio are emailed with confirmations. Please see our cancellations policy below.
February 27, 2015
Yoga for the Creative Life
March 12, 2015
The Stray Birds
April 9, 2015
April 23, 2015
Moors and McCumber
May 14, 2015
Note to friends
June 11, 2015
This is the honor system, pure and simple. We need your help to keep our reservations and artist commitments strong. A confirmed reservation is a promise to attend and to contribute to an artist's livelihood. Please reserve only the number of seats you know you can use. If you must cancel within 48 hours of the event, please send a check for the donation amount (made to artist) to the address on your confirmation email.Thanks so much for your goodwill and understanding.